TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO VIRTUAL AVS FOR PROVISION OF VIRTUAL AVS SERVICES
NATURE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall apply to Virtual AVS distributors providing Virtual AVS services and or any other services as directed by Virtual AVS from time to time.
Bitcoin: means digital or virtual currency created in 2009 that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments
Ressellable License: means a series of digits found in the system of Virtual AVS and will be used to activate a person to become a distributor in the Virtual AVS business
Active business partner: means Virtual AVS network sales person.
Commission: means a payment or an amount of money one receives based on the value of sales done.
Down line: means an individual(s)/ Virtual AVS distributor(s) whom you introduce or that are introduced to business by your team of business partners.
ERMP: means an Enterprise Resource Management Platform hired to business partners/ customers of airtime to enable them keep track of their business and earn on airtime they and their team of business partners and or customers sale or purchase on the Virtual AVS system
ERMP System License fee: The non-refundable amount charged every 24 months (USD 69/144 or as may be adjusted) to persons willing to be Virtual AVS network marketing business partners. Herein after referred to as “the fee” or “lease fee”
Sponsor: means a person who joins Virtual AVS services in support of a friend who is already a member of Virtual AVS/ a person who introduces one to the Virtual AVS business.
a) All references to singular include plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation.”
b) Words referring to one gender include the other gender
c) All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been placed for the purpose of reference only and do not indicate limit or affect the meaning/ interpretation or understanding of these terms.
1. Anyone joining Virtual AVS must be aware of the entire business and first understand the fee since it is non-refundable.
2. For one to be a Virtual AVS network marketing business partner, he or she is required to pay a license fee of 69 USD (the amount may change due to various adjustments).
3. That after paying the license fee, one must be activated to become a Virtual AVS business partner.
4. Activation is done through registration online after downloading the Virtual AVS mobile application.
5. One will earn from sales if he or she is an airtime vendor or Virtual AVS multi-level marketing business partner.
6. One will earn commissions as a vendor as it is publicized from the websites and the same may change from time to time.
7. One will earn as a multi-level marketing distributor or Virtual AVS networking distributor only through the publicized compensation plan in the official website. (www.virtualavs.com)
8. All multi-level marketing distributors earn more from any direct sales, whether system license sales or airtime sales. The same will also earn from indirect sales made from their team as license commission.
9. Multi-level marketing distributor’s team will only be used to mean the multi-level marketing distributors and sponsors that you introduced and those that were introduced by that team to the 15th generation; and or as publicized on the Virtual AVS website (that can change from time to time).
10. For all scheduled airtime sales done by Virtual AVS distributors the sales contract will only be between Virtual AVS and the organization/ individuals buying the airtime. The distributor only acts as a sales agent who shall in turn be compensated a commission as publicized on the Virtual AVS website.
11. Be aware that the presentation used to explain the income commission to be earned; the company does not guarantee that that mathematical duplication may be a reality. It’s an assumption based presentation.
12. You will only earn according to the actual personal and team sales / productivity.
13. Virtual AVS distributors upon conducting any sales shall be awarded AV Dollars (AV$)in place of their commission and its equivalent to United States Dollar (USD)
14. The license/ activation income/ commissions shall accrue immediately once activation is done.
15. The airtime commissions shall accrue immediately once float purchase is done.
1. When registering, one should be cautious to register under the right person with the right details.
2. When registering, ensure that the bitcoin address you attach in your account belongs to you.
3. When registering, ensure and cross check that your phone number and email address is correctly written. When registering, ensure and countercheck that you have entered the correct number of your introducer/ up line.
4. It is a wrong and punishable act to solicit activations from individuals invited by other Virtual AVS business partners and registering them under you. In case found you will be liable for paying an equivalent amount for a license
VIRTUAL AVS RIGHTS
1. Virtual AVS has the right to permanently disconnect the business partner and/or customer from its network at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion that the connection may be used for purposes other than Virtual AVS services or that the distributor is not complying with these terms and conditions.
2. Virtual AVS reserves the right notwithstanding anything to the contrary, to change these terms and conditions and charges under which it offers the Virtual AVS services as a direct result of new legislation, statutory instrument, government regulations or licenses, rates of exchange, imposition or alteration of government tax or as a result of any review of the Virtual AVS business planning, changes within the company, recommendation from regulatory bodies or for such other reason as it may in its sole discretion determine.
1. The commission rates payable to the distributor may be varied by Virtual AVS at its own discretion by publication on the Virtual AVS website or may otherwise notify the distributor from time to time.
2. The commissions will be paid to the bitcoin address provided, mobile phone number or Bank account and qualifications met as prescribed in the Annexure A (General conditions).
3. The distributor shall be responsible for any tax needed to be paid by law on commissions received. If in any case Virtual AVS is required by law to make any changes then Virtual AVS shall comply with such legislation.
1. Either party; that is the aggrieved party or the defaulting party shall have the right to terminate these terms and conditions at any time without prejudice if:-
i. The defaulting party commits material breach of the terms and conditions;
ii. The defaulting party enters into liquidation (whether compulsory or voluntarily) or suffer any similar action in consequence of debt;
iii. If the defaulting party is found to be responsible for any conduct that is considered fraudulent, unethical or may cause loss of reputation to the other party;
2. The Virtual AVS business partner shall not directly or indirectly engage in any fraudulent activity against Virtual AVS. Any fraudulent activities by the business partner shall constitute to material breach of these terms and conditions.
3. In case Virtual AVS finds out that the business partner is involved in any fraudulent activities, Virtual AVS shall freeze the business partner’ account, pending any Virtual AVS disciplinary hearing.
4. Virtual AVS may penalize the business partner by withholding any commission due to such fraud and in addition may terminate these terms and conditions.
5. Neither party shall be responsible/liable to the other party for consequential damage of any kind as a result of the termination or otherwise.
BRANDING AND PROMOTIONS
1. Virtual AVS networking business partners shall remain as independent business entities.
2. The distributor shall independently and at his /her own cost, brand and advertise his/ her business or services for the purpose of acquiring down lines in his/her chain of distribution.
3. If a Virtual AVS network marketing distributor / vendor / sponsor wishes to do any audio or visual / print media, social media or any other online marketing using the logos or brands of Virtual AVS he/ she must first seek written approval from Virtual AVS before doing publicity of such nature.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. Virtual AVS will not be liable for wrong/ mistaken/ incorrect/ erroneous/ inaccurate/ misrepresented information that could be obtained from any Virtual AVS distributor.
2. Virtual AVS shall not be liable for any failed expectations of any distributor or vendor for income or any specific award.
3. Virtual AVS shall not be liable of decisions that are made of quitting other business in order to do Virtual AVS business full time.
4. Virtual AVS shall not be liable of any loss suffered; be it due to lack of any equipment/ delay of services/ non availability of Virtual AVS / any loss that is not within its control/ any fraudulent use of Virtual AVS services/ misrepresentation/ distributor’s failure to give proper instructions/ malfunction of any kind.
By purchasing the Virtual AVS license, the distributor accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions and agrees to abide by the same